Download MIMP and files
You can run MIMP locally by installing the R package from github. For documentation and a pdf manual on how to use it, please see the github page.
Below are freely available datasets used by MIMP:
- TCGA rewiring events Pre-computed rewiring events for TCGA pan-cancer SNVs as a tab-delimited file
- Phosphorylation data Tab delimited file of phosphorylation data combined from public databases.
- Mutation data Tab delimited file of all TCGA non-synonymous SNVs used.
- Kinase-substrate data before and after refinement Substrates for each kinase before iterative refinement in FASTA format
- Kinase family substrate data before and after refinement Substrates for each kinase family before iterative refinement in FASTA format
- Negative phosphorylation data Flanking regions of S, T and Y residues not known to be phosphorylated in FASTA format
- Kinase sequence logos Sequence logos for all kinases used by MIMP. Sequence logos are generated using WebLogo.
- Kinase family sequence logos Sequence logos of kinase families.
- Predicted kinase sequence logos Sequence logos of predicted kinase specificity models.